2022/23 Annual Results :
Tereos enjoys a return to strong growth momentum, confirming the efficiency of its transformation plan and looking to the future with confidence.
- Since 2021, Tereos has been committed to an ambitious recovery strategy and has started to reap the fruits of its efforts during the 2022/23 financial year.
- The overhaul of the Group’s organisational and economic model has helped it re-establish a strong industrial, sales and financial performance:
- revenues totalling €6.6 billion (+29%) driven by an increase in prices across all segments,
- EBITDA of €1.1 billion, up +62% due to the relevance and good execution of the strategies launched,
- recurring EBIT of €664 million, compared to €302 million in FY 2021/22,
- an improvement in structural debt (net debt excluding working capital) to €1.3 billion at the end of March 2023, representing a significant drop of €398 million compared to March 2022.
- These new strategic choices have made it easier to withstand market risks in an uncertain geopolitical context: regulatory constraints (legislative, health, environmental) and economic constraints (inflation, interest rate increases).
- Boosted by this renewed momentum, Tereos is facing the future with confidence thanks to restored fundamentals and is keen to continue its transformation to strengthen its position as a leading agricultural and industrial player, while at the same time stepping up its energy transition.